How to contact me
- E-mail is the preferred medium for most communications. firstname.lastname@example.org is the best
address to use, and I check it regularly. You may
encrypt messages to this address if you choose.
- Technology gone insane? Yes, you can even send
e-mail to my
- Telephones seem low tech, but are still useful for many
common situations. I have 3 different numbers that you might want to
call in various situations, and they will each take a message if I don't
- Home: For evening and weekend calls,
(524-7833) works pretty well. This will no longer forward to my cell
phone when I don't answer, so if you leave a message, be aware that it
may be heard by Wendy. Use my cell phone or e-mail in the odd case that
this is undesirable.
- Cell: 206-601-FIRM (3476) rings me 'most anywhere I
happen to be, at least if I remembered to charge the battery last
night. I once again have voice mail on this number, so my excuses for
not returning your call are minimal.
- Work: 206-266-0282 Yet another voice mailbox, one
that I'm likely not to check until next time I'm at my desk.
- Telephone Facsimile Machines are antiquated and kind of
dumb, but you can send them in care of my work and it'll probably get to me
after being perused by most of the office staff. Number on request.
- Face-to-face communication (aka "conversation") is
available by appointment, and (when they happen) at
- ICBM address: 47°41'17"N 122°18'58"W.
This photo may help
you adjust your targeting system.